Jewelry Basics – Copper Bracelet or Ring
- Work with copper to make your choice of either a thin copper cuff or an open copper ring (band approx 1/3 – 1/2 inch wide). Design your piece with stamped words, shapes or a textured finish. Style/design will be an open cuff or open unconnected ring. No torch work needed. All materials and tools provided.
What people would learn:
- How to stamp, texture, file and shape a copper bracelet.
- Jewelry basics and proper metal filing techniques.
- 2-3 hour class
- Start with design layout
- Texture or stamp metal with words or design
- File and sand edges of metal
- Shape into a C cuff
- Finish with fine sand paper
- Buff and polish to high shine with buffing wheel
- 10-15 people (ages 10 and up)